fredag 10 november 2017

An autumn layout

Hi =) Today I make my blogpost in english because this layout is made for two challanges. I participate in the November challange over at More than words and Mixed Media Place October challange.



Some closeups because I like them myself =)


Of course I have used layers of flowers.... I LOVE FLOWERS!






On my backgrund I have used a stencil Modelling Paste and splashes of acrylic paint.



For the challenge over at More than words it was about woodgrain ( my background paper and title pieces) and the word was outdoors. I spend a lot of time outdoors with my three horses. Every week at least 10 -15 hours. Love my life with our horses.


Over at Mixed Media Place I got inspired by their moodboard. Textures (paint, lace, wood), flowers and the autumn feel I got from the moodboard.


Thanks for stopping by =)

Maja

7 kommentarer:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful! It's such a perfect interpretation of the challenge. It must be wonderful riding with the beautiful autumn leaves on the trees around you. So glad you could join us at More Than Words.

    SvaraRadera
  2. So very beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous layout! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Amazing page !! with lovely embellishments !! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words. xoxo Heike

    SvaraRadera
  5. beautiful layout!!!
    thanks for playing with us at MMP!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Beautiful layout !! I love it !! Thank you for playing at More Than Words :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Stunning project! Love the masking and the flower cluster! All the best from MTW! :)

    SvaraRadera

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)