fredag 12 december 2014

Last projects for Blue Fern Studios

Today I will share with you my last DT projects made for Blue Fern Studios. It has been a fantastic year designing for them. It´s been a real pleasure from the first to the last moment.  I sure will continue using their papers and chipboard. They are my favs! So it feels a bit sad but everything has to come to an end. I want to send my thanks to Leslie, Valerie and Patter for having me on board. Now I look forward to see who will be the new adds to the team...

I have a layout and a card to show. Both are made using the new Sanctuary paperline and BFS chipboard.





Blue Fern Studios products:
Papers: Sanctuary - Bountiful & Conservatory
Chipboard: Crossing The Lines & Arrow Words
 
 
Blue Fern Studios products:
Papers: Sanctuary - Botanical Garden & Calling Cards.
Chipboard: Roman Clock Set Small
 
Thanks for stopping by =)
Maja

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Pga av massa Spam på senare tid granskar jag nu alla kommentarer. Tack för att du kikade förbi =)